Election Townhall meeting feedback

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 22:45:37 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com> wrote:

> One comment John Rose pointed out was that some of the questions
> can be difficult to understand for the greater community that
> doesn't follow the on-goings of Fedora day in and day out.  I can
> definitely see how that could be, and perhaps we could address
> that in the future by having the moderators put a bit of context
> or explanation on some of the question topics.

I talked to John a little more about this, and he makes a valid point
that reference was made to recent meetings, that, unless you were
there or follow the minutes very closely of the body being elected,
you would have no clue about. For instance the secondary arch issue
that FESCo took up just Wednesday, or the whole seeding of
provenpackager.