Fedora events in 2009

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sun Dec 21 09:03:40 UTC 2008

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> I know there are more details to work out around this plan.  I'm
> probably getting ahead of the idea with implementation details, as I
> tend to do when I hear ideas that are exciting, but this is definitely
> one worth pursuing.

Given that responses seem to be positive, we'll continue implementation
details towards this new kind of vision after Christmas and New Year's.

For anyone who wants to get started, check out the re-launched FAD page
and do with it what you will (including starting to organize events).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD

==

I'm getting on an airplane in 4 hours, so I should probably start
packing.  See you all in 2009.

Happy holidays to everyone in the Fedora community.

--Max