Spins, where are they?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Fri Feb 8 13:54:09 UTC 2008

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> In the fedora.us and Fedora Extras days people often got guidance or a
> helpful hand from experienced contributers. It seems that often not the
> case these days in Fedora-land...

The project is growing and getting much larger fast, so your (allow me
to greatly paraphrase) "it's a small town where everyone knows and helps
everybody" notion doesn't (seem to?) scale.  That doesn't mean we don't
all keep working hard and trying to things to improve, but I only wanted
to highlight that your expectations, especially comparing to how things
worked in the past, may not be entirely realistic.

-- Rex