Fedora Education Spin / SIG

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 16:58:22 UTC 2008

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, sebastian at when.com wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I am currently preparing an education spin for Fedora
> (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SebastianDziallas/Education).  Recently, I
> have submitted the kickstart file to release engineering. On FDL, there is
> currently a discussion on forming an education SIG.
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-February/msg00459.html
>
> In my opinion, a SIG would probably help to get the people together. Jesse
> also said, that he would prefer an SIG rather than only a kickstart file.
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-February/msg00466.html
>
> So, what do you think about this? And if we form a SIG, how would this work?
> How about posting the information for the general mission statement and the
> plan of action here?

Feel free to join, and then perhaps take over, this list:

This list was originally created for this purpose, except it was based
more around the goal of integrating K12LTSP into Fedora.  Warren Togami
and Eric Harrison continue to work towards that goal, but the list itself
doesn't see much traffic.  So feel free to repurpose it for your use.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager