Fedora Bugzilla Instance (was dormant bugs and our perception)

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 23:08:08 UTC 2008

On 01/03/2008 10:01 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> Now I don't know what the timeline for Bugzilla 3.0 or if that one
> will have the pump and flow mechanism of being able to link bugs from
> one bugzilla instance to another (gnome to fedora, fedora to gnome,
> etc etc) so that duplicates can be handled better...

But it's dependent on when Red Hat gets their changes forward ported.
Whereas Fedora could already be using Bugzilla 3.0 if it made things
much better to use (which it does based on the numerous improvements
seen on bugzilla.mozilla.org).  And MOVED bugs has always been
supported, AFAIK.  It just needs to be set up by both the sending and
receiving bugzilla admins.
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:How_to_setup_the_Bug_Moving_feature