"Action Items" From FUDCon?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:11:25 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 10:22 -0600, Matt Domsch wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 13, 2008 at 06:28:55PM -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > Can anyone think of any action items the infrastructure team (or others
> > for that matter) may need to do as a result of discussions during
> > hackfest/fudcon?
>

> Lots of little things came out of discussions I was in.  Not all are
> action items, just to ponder.

Looking at your action list, I realized that I have many, many pages of
notes taken in various places to transcribe here.  I only mentioned the
one that immediately came to mind for Infrastructure, but spreading the
rest out for consumption would be a good thing.  More to come....

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/