FUDCon/F9 survey

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Jan 18 18:09:25 UTC 2008

On 18.01.2008 03:16, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> We have the opportunity to take an aftermarket survey of FUDCon
> attendees.

Side note: I always wondered if we should use a survey now and then to
ask all Fedora contributers for their options, if they are still happy
or what they want to see changed (I now and then in private get comments
from some long term contributers that indicate I'm not the only one who
thinks a lot of things for volunteer contributer got a lot worse over
the past 12 months [since the merge]). But that's a different topic
(albeit I think such a survey would be as important to do as this one).

> 1.  Did you attend FUDCon/F9?
[...]
>     o No      (if NO, skip to Question #6)
[...]
> For each of the questions below, indicate on a scale of 1-5, with 1
> being not at all important and 5 being very important, how important
> each of the indicated factors was in your decision to attend FUDCon.

And how to rate them if my decision was not to attend FUDCon?

[...]

> For each of the items below, indicate on a scale of 1-5, with 1 being
> low and 5 being high, your satisfaction with each portion of the FUDCon
> event.

Similar comment there.

CU
knurd