draft proposal for large additions of code into Fedora

Florian La Roche laroche at redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 09:25:29 UTC 2008

> Implementations of projects for Fedora, such as "Fedora MirrorManager"
> make sense.  Branding the software as such, instead of just
> "MirrorManager", doesn't make sense.

Hello Matt,

I do see value to review software with the Fedora
packaging guidelines and also then checking on
how it integrates into the full Fedora stack.

This allows Fedora to grow. I am not sure if something
new besides Fedora-development should be created as
I think the Fedora software should be able to cope
with the fast pace of development we are doing on the
HEAD branch.

regards,

Florian La Roche