Board term limits

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Jul 23 05:02:05 UTC 2008

On 23.07.2008 05:23, Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jul 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> [...] There's valid arguments for
> term limits but to me its more important to keep good people on.

Then make Boards, Committees and other political and organizational
groups in Fedora less important (¹); then all people (new one or old
contributors that might be good or less good (but good ones of course
included)) can just do (good) work where they want without fighting to
much with bureaucracy.

CU
knurd

(who doesn't contribute to Fedora much anymore because he got annoyed
dealing with all the different committees Fedora has)

(¹) please note the words "less"; we of course need some to coordinate
things;