Draft Proposal: Spin Submission and Approval Process

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:30:29 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
>  I would avoid the term 'high quality' here, as it would seem to indicate
>  that the spins in the Kickstart Pool are of low quality.  I think a more
>  correct term here would be 'popular' or some other term to indicate that
>  a large majority of our users want it, and thus it makes sense to spend
>  infrastructure and people costs on them.

Well I wouldn't say 'popular' either, I want there to be room for
'kickassness' to raise a niche spin concept up to a Releasable image
if we think its worth talking about as part of our release propaganda
for one release.  That way we can sort of have one or two niche spin
images rotate out with each release but we always have a new kickass
spin concept to talk about.

-jef