Proposal: Fedora at Home Project

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:24:39 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 09:55 -0400, Bryan Che wrote:
> I've been trying to create a login at the Fedora wiki, but I keep
> getting an Internal Server Error.  I e-mailed sysadmin-devel at redhat.com
> yesterday as the error page suggested but haven't seen a response yet.
> Does anyone know if this issue is being investigated?

We have spurious problems with the wiki from time to time.  The software
chosen for our wiki long ago, MoinMoin, has proven unable to scale well
with our healthy contributor growth.  Our Infrastructure team is looking
to migrate to MediaWiki, but this will probably not happen until
post-Fedora 9 release.

I'm not sure where the "sysadmin-devel at redhat.com" comes from, but I've
asked them over at #fedora-admin to change the error message to reflect
the right address.

The wiki may be acting better now.