Fedora 10 Beta Release Planning Meeting

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 23 04:37:43 UTC 2008

John Poelstra wrote:
> Karsten 'quaid' Wade said the following on 09/22/2008 05:13 PM Pacific
> Time:
>> On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 03:10 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>>
>>> I am expressing a concern about a meeting held and organized in secret
>>
>> I think people are catching on the word 'secret'.  It refers to
>> something intentionally concealed from others view.  That was decidedly
>> not the case here.
>
> Only one person so far on this thread has come this conclusion and has
> persisted in trying to keep the topic alive.

Which conclusion are you referring to? My concerns are summarized in

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-September/msg00073.html

If you disagree with any of that, let me know.

  I would be willing to take
> this concern more seriously if other leaders in the community voiced the
> same concerns.

It is easy enough to make a decision on it without a popularity vote.

Rahul