Community Domain Names - self purchased

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Mon Apr 6 13:44:28 UTC 2009

Hi Paul (and also every other requester),

please allow one question:
Why you don't use the official Fedora-Page?
Is there anything you miss there? If yes, why we put our strength
together, ask the infrastructure team to fullfill our needs, because we
are the Community for which the fedora wiki is build for ...

Or does every country needs to discover the wheel again?

Regards

Gerold