Community domain request

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:12:40 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 09:44:04PM +0200, Frederic Hornain wrote:
> Dear *,
>
> I officially request the following domain name be.fedoracommunity.org for
> Belgium.
> Thanks for you time and your efforts.

Hello Frederic,

I hope you'll forgive me for copying and pasting from a previous email
sent to someone else this morning.

The Board would like to have information on what exactly will be
provided at community sites, before voting on acceptance and
licensing.  I'd like to invite you to expand on your plans for the
site, including:

* The team that will maintain the site, and their current role(s) in
  the Fedora community

* What applications will be available at the site (static pages?
  blogroll? etc.)

This information is something the Board is now requesting for domain
applications.  I've added these bullets to the [[Local community
domains]] page to reflect the change.