Board IRC meeting update

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:41:47 UTC 2009

It was suggested to me that we change the name of the channel for
gathering questions for the Fedora Board's IRC meetings to
#fedora-board-questions, because #fedora-board-public seems to imply
that the other channel, #fedora-board-meeting, isn't public, which
isn't the case.

I made that change today, and also updated the wiki page on Board IRC
meetings to reflect the change.  The next announcement of a public IRC
meeting will contain updated information as well.  (Or if it doesn't
someone should call me on it!) ;-)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board_public_IRC_meetings