Fwd: Community domain 2nd request

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:27:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:16:23PM +0200, Frederic Hornain wrote:
> Dear *,
>
> Here me again.
> Sorry in advance for that, I permit myself to request you in order to have
> following domain name be.fedoracommunity.org for Belgium.
>
> IP address :  195.207.18.42
>
> Thanks for you time and your efforts.
Frederic,

I'm very sorry this wasn't seen earlier.  While I was on vacation I
failed to assign someone to moderate the queue for this list.  It
won't happen again!

In the meantime, did you get a chance to respond to my email to this
list on April 6th?

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2009-April/msg00004.html

Thanks for your time -- the Board did have this on the agenda for
today, but we ran overtime and had to table this for long enough to
figure out the current status.  Now that I've reviewed the archives of
this list I can tell where we stopped.  The Board will pick this up as
soon as possible once we hear back from you.