fedora partnership

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 17:41:07 UTC 2009

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Jonathan Wagener wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i am a partner in a company that does web development and hosting, we run all of our web servers and development servers
> on Fedora and Dell technology, so I was wondering if it is possible to partner with you guys? if so how does one go about
> it?
>
> --
> Jonathan Wagener
> Lead Developer, Amoebasys
> www.amoebasys.com

There's lots of ways to partner with Fedora commonly including:

 * Assigning tasks to some of your employees to work on for X hours a week
   to better fedora
 * Hosting and bandwidth providing for some servers for our infrastructure
 * Running a Fedora Mirror
 * Working with ambassadors to get marketing materials together
 * Sponsoring individual contributors to represent Fedora at trade shows
 * etc, etc, etc :)

What all did you have in mind?

	-Mike