Fedora Elections: Town Hall schedule set, beginning in 12 hours

Matt Domsch matt at domsch.com
Wed Jun 3 02:01:38 UTC 2009

With each of the candidates noting they can attend at least one of the
IRC Town Halls for their respective offices, the schedule I proposed
is now set.

Town Halls begin in about 12 hours.

Each group participating in the election will host two Town Hall
sessions on IRC. Each will last one hour, or less if there are no
further questions.

How to Join
 * Everyone should join #fedora-townhall on FreeNode
   (irc.freenode.net). Only candidates and a moderator may speak in
   this channel.
 * Non-candidates should also join #fedora-townhall-public on
   FreeNode (irc.freenode.net). Direct your questions for the
   candidates to the moderator.

FESCo Candidate forum
Wednesday, June 3, 1400 UTC
  (10am US Eastern Daylight Time, 7am US Pacific Daylight Time)
Moderated by Max Spevack

FESCo Candiate forum
Thursday, June 4, 0200  UTC
  (Wed night, 10pm US Eastern Daylight Time, 7pm US Pacific Daylight Time)
Moderated by Chris Tyler

Board Candidate forum
Thursday, June 4, 1400 UTC
  (10am US Eastern Daylight Time, 7am US Pacific Daylight Time)
Moderated by Paul Frields

Board Candidate forum
Friday, June 5 0200 UTC
  (Thurs night, 10pm US Eastern Daylight Time, 7pm US Pacific Daylight Time)
Moderated by John Rose (aka inode0)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections lists these now.

I look forward to your participation, and hope these forums will more
fully inform our electorate about the candidates.

Thanks,
Matt