Queries about Fedora 13 naming process.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 02:05:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was wondering after initial approval, how names are actually
selected from the long list of suggestions. Is there a definite
process? Yes or not, would it be possible to provide the reasons for
rejection beside each name? At least from board's part?

Also, there is at least one anomaly. Langstrom (Constantine is the
last name of a character in comics, so as Langstrom) is approved by
both board and legal while other names has been rejected for being
from comic books and which is clearly written at the top of that page.

Pardon me if the page is not final yet, but my questions remain all the same.

--
Regards,
Susmit.