Rotating team meetings

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 01:28:38 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> If we set up this kind of meeting, would you be interested?  What
> would you want to come out of such a meeting?

Side note.   I've got lernid up and running on Fedora 13. You, and
others, might be interested in seeing how lernid performs as a general
participant interface for these sort of Q&A meetings.

I'm going to spin up some lernid packages this evening and put
together a temporary event url.  I'd like to put the next Q&A meeting
in the event que and get some feedback from people trying to use
lernid as a primary interface for general participants.

-jef