Fedora Board Recap 2010-04-29

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Apr 29 20:48:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010, Seth Vidal wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Apr 2010, John Poelstra wrote:
>
> > Rahul Sundaram said the following on 04/29/2010 11:52 AM Pacific Time:
> >>>

> >> Does it have to be private?
> >>
> >> Rahul
> >
> > What is it that you really want to know.  That is be a better question
> > to ask.
>
> Who the candidates are.

Ehh, if I applied for the job and didn't get it I think I'd just rather
not have anyone know.  What if my current employer found out?  I'm all for
transparency but not if it costs any of our volunteers their job or bad
blood where they currently work.

> what criteria are being used to judge them
> who the judges are.

These things would make the process more transparent.

	-Mike