fedoracommunity.org domain requests outstanding

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 01:29:01 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 8:45 PM, seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Umm. The country should be cn, hk and tw?
>
> Do we really want to get into who tw belongs to?
>
> b/c I know I don't.

I don't think gbraad or kaio will maintain hk/tw site, neither will I.
Thus let's choose only between "cn" and "zh". Let hk/tw teams to
figure out their choices, rather than we decide for them. If "zh" is
possible, then use it, to get a greater community coverage and more
available contents. If we were the maintainer of "zh" site, we'll not
reject contributors from any other region out of mainland China; under
"zh" site there will be sections for different regions, but overall
community will not be divided.

The problem with "zh/cn/hk/tw" is not much compared to the trouble we
have over other things, like resource issue, community vision, etc. If
fp.o could provide some resource and guidance, that would be the best.

Thanks!

--
bbbush ^_^