community domain request

Christos Bacharakis cmpahar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 15:18:47 UTC 2010

Hello to all board members.

On behalf of the Greek Fedora Community I would like to request the
el.fedoracommunity.org domain.

As many of you know, we are facing some problems regarding our old domain
fedoraproject.gr. Although the case is in the good hands of Red Hat's legal
team.

In our last Greek Fedora meeting, we decided[1] to request this community
domain where we are going to re-enable the old site/forum that we had in
fp.gr. Additionally we are willing to put a fresh look to the site too.

The host is owned by Dimitris Glezos (fas: glezos) who is going to provide
you all the technical information you may need.

Maintainers of the site was and will be me (fas: cmpahar) and Pierros
Papadeas (fas: ppapadeas) as it was decided in a past Greek Fedora community
meeting.

Thank you very much.

~Chris

[1]