fedoracommunity.org domain requests outstanding

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 7 14:51:20 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley at gmail.com> wrote:
> We need someone who can make the care and feeding (including upgrades,
> security fixes, etc) of this solution a long term commitment.
> Otherwise, we're doomed to failure. Especially so since the
> infrastructure team such as it exists right now has almost no
> experience with PHP, let alone Drupal.

As suggested by Karsten, we can also search for some new talents in
the Chinese Fedora Community to assist with this:

   http://blog.melchua.com/2010/08/01/fedora-china-operation-raptor-proofing/#comment-5367

I am certainly willing to assist, for both the Chinese community as
for the Infrastructure team.

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德