fedoracommunity.org domain requests outstanding

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 10:25:58 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm going to take this up as somewhat of my pet "20% project" in my
> new job, but that doesn't change the fact that we need a team of
> people who can maintain and grow the product over time.  That will be
> part of the project plan as well.  I agree 100% that it's not right
> for this to get dumped on Infrastructure; it needs to have long-term
> support from the community.  Using a codebase that has a large, strong
> community upstream is helpful, but doesn't solve that problem by
> itself.

Thanks Paul for the summary. So, although I can volunteer some time to
help this effort my understanding is that we better find a dedicated
team of contributors to this project. Maybe we can start spreading the
word around (blog, mailing lists, social media) to see if we can
gather some interest?

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com