Follow-ups from previous board meetings:

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Aug 16 14:19:00 UTC 2010

Máirín Duffy said the following on 08/13/2010 02:20 PM Pacific Time:
> Here's some issues that have been raised at recent Board meetings that I
> believe still require some follow-up. What do you think?
>
> 1 - Jon suggested that FESCO should look at setting Anaconda's freeze
> date earlier in the cycle. I think someone needs to bring this up with
> FESCO.

We should be careful about assuming that "Anaconda is the problem."  It
certainly has not been the sole reason in Fedora 14.  We should be
making important decisions like this after looking at all the data.

Please add you specific observations and constructive suggestions for
fixing them or continuing to do them here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_Schedule_Retrospective

John