Follow-ups from previous board meetings:

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Aug 16 14:25:31 UTC 2010

Máirín Duffy said the following on 08/13/2010 02:20 PM Pacific Time:
> Here's some issues that have been raised at recent Board meetings that I
> believe still require some follow-up. What do you think?

I think the board should prioritize these issues and keep a running wiki
page of them so that it is clear where the board is focusing its time
and energy.  Setting specific date goals for resolving individual issues
may help too.

In my time as a board member I was surprised by *how much time* it took
to solve individual issues and how easy it was to receive or start new
ones, particularly on this list.

New issues will continue to come up and it will help you know where to
focus your time and prioritize the new issues if you have a clear list
of the current ones.

John