Appointment of Board Members.

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 20:46:57 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 2:10 AM, seth vidal  wrote:

> Good luck with that windmill.
>
> I'm off to do things that have a snowballs chance in hell of actually
> helping someone and getting finished.

When I was a Fedora board member talking about merging Fedora Core and
Fedora Extras/  reducing Fedora Core to a minimal level or having a
published roadmap with a list of features or pushing for the majority being
elected rather than appointed,  several people told me the same thing.
Things do change, even if it takes time.  I don't think we have any
disagreement that it is a good thing if we lose that veto power and I am
glad about that.

Rahul