Appointment of Board Members.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 20:53:15 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I was talking about vendors and volunteers. I am not sure you picked up
> vendors and left out volunteers.  I am talking about a governance model that
> doesn't give a single vendor any veto power.  It is not merely hypothetical
> that losing that power is healthier for Fedora.

Since I am a volunteer I don't have to hear from that group..I can
just talk to myself to get at least one non-representative sampling
from a volunteer pov. And then I can just look here on this list for a
number of other differing opinions from a volunteer pov. But
vendors... vendors I haven't seen a representative of speaking from a
vendor perspective. And just as I don't want a vendor to speak for me
as a volunteer.. I don't want to see anyone make the mistake of
speaking for a vendor. if there are vendor specific issue...then
please..pretty please..vendors speak up.

-jef