Board Composition Proposal

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 22:44:43 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 1:47 PM, inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Getting more people to run is one of the reasons I want to do this. I
>> do not believe Toshio is the only person choosing to not run because
>> of the current structure .
>
> Remind me again... who is Toshio's employer?

It does not matter in the least to me because the motivation I think
you assume on my part is false. This is not about getting more
volunteers on the Board. It is about having the community select its
own highest governance body. I am more than happy to not only vote for
Red Hat employees but I have gone out of my way for the past couple of
years encouraging two of them to run because I believed they would
make valuable contributions as Board members.

John