Proposal for the future of Fedora

Greg DeKoenigsberg greg.dekoenigsberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 14:53:13 UTC 2010

This is the kind of concrete proposal I like to see.

The critical path then becomes building and sustaining a strong community of
proventesters.  Which is the sort of thing I would love to see Fedora excel
at.

It seems to me that testing tools are extremely high leverage.  What tools
and processes need to be in place to make it easy and fun and cool to be a
tester, and once those are in place, what becomes possible?

--g

On Aug 18, 2010 10:32 AM, "Stephen Gallagher" <sgallagh at fedoraproject.org>