[spins] requesting spins approvel

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:06:07 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 05:48:13PM +0100, Bert Desmet wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am sorry for the late request, but due to some miss understandings, we
> still have one spin in the que.
>
> the spin page is located here:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Security_Spin

Bert, thanks for getting this request in.  I"m going to check with
rel-eng and QA just to make sure this doesn't cause them any concern
(I expect it won't), and we can take care of a trademark approval this
week.

I also took a few minutes to correct the Spins process page on the
wiki to make it clear how to let the Board know about spin readiness.
If you or any other Spins folks have questions, let me know.