Response to "Getting Fedora Out of the If-Then Loop"

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 18 18:17:01 UTC 2010

I'm just going to be straight with it, would the Board be happier if
the entire Spins SIG closed up shop and we got KDE, Xfce, LXDE, or
anything else that were to pop up completely out of the repositories
so that we can focus on the golden child? Is that what this is about?
Because at this point I'm just tired of the ambiguity and if that is
what's desired, then lets just say it and move on.

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com