spins.fpo visibility (was Re: Response to "Getting Fedora Out of the If-Then Loop")

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 22:00:47 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 12:37:23PM -0800, Darren VanBuren wrote:
> I think this is a suitable sort term solution, as long as the website
> redesign happens before F13.

Let's be careful about laying down ultimata for a community team, our
awesome Websites group, that has been working extremely hard to make
this happen.  If for some reason they can't finish the next phase in
time, would we then declare this short term solution unsuitable, or
their work a failure?  Of course not.

This is either suitable in the meantime, or it's not.  I for one feel
it is, and I want to thank Mo and the Websites team for their
dedication to making our vision of a more attractive site a reality,
starting with the spins pages.