Response to "Getting Fedora Out of the If-Then Loop"

Andreas Jaeger aj at novell.com
Mon Feb 22 08:43:09 UTC 2010

On Friday 19 February 2010 22:40:47 Josh Boyer wrote:
> [...]
>  * Every OpenSUSE ambassador gets an ambassadors starter kit with a
>    bag, a jacket, a shirt, a printed handbook, media and some more
>    goodies.  Fedora ambassadors on the other hand have to pay for
>    their polos them selves (at least in EMEA).

One clarificiation:
I would love to have such a openSUSE ambassador kit - but openSUSE is in a
similar position as Fedora - this needs to be organized and funded.  Currently
there's nothing like that.  We do have some shirts we give away and give
preference to ambassadors but there's no kit,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE,  aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}
    Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany