Request for help with Fedora Personas

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:32:52 UTC 2010

Is this something that could be turned into a FAD? Thinking similar to
what happened at SCaLE, or FOSDEM - a bunch of people are going to be
somewhere -anyway-, this would be a great task to work on / make a FAD
out of.

Red hat summit, Linuxcon come to mind, Linuxfest NW, see infinite list
of awesome events.   Would be great to see this wrapped up :)