Request for help with Fedora Personas

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 07:30:46 UTC 2010

> That is why it need to be done properly and not hastily.

Sometimes examples help - Gregory, if you've got a few hours to spare (2
hours seems like a decent start - 1 hour for interviewing and 1 hour for
writing up the methodology and results like you mentioned), I'd love to
see how you would carry this out, and would be more than happy to be one
of the second-round testers through your methodology once it and a
sample interview using it are written up.

> Like I said above; "You only get one chance to make a first impression"

Yep. A great way to make sure something is done properly is to be one of
the people helping to do it. ;) If we don't get it perfectly the first
time, but are open and honest about this being a learning process we're
still going through (and actually, will always be going through), and
ask for - and respond to - feedback on how to do better next time, I
think *that* more than anything else will leave a good first impression
on the people we deal with, no matter who they are.

$0.02,

--Mel