Question about creating an electronic magazine (Publications)

Efstathios Iosifidis eiosifidis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 23:19:25 UTC 2010

Dear Sirs,

The reason I'm writing to you is because I did not understand clearly
the part of publications
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines#Publications).

First of all, I would like to inform you that I'm co-founder of GreekLUG
(http://www.greeklug.gr).
Our team wants to grow the Greek Fedora Community. We had a
brainstorming meeting and an idea came up to create a small electronic
magazine. The subjects-sections that will have will be editorial, how
to, interview, project presentations, games presentation, software.
Since I recently joined the ambassadors group, I told them that there
might be a problem and I better ask my mentor. He pointed me the above
site and he told me to ask you if I have a question.

My questions are:

1. Is it legal to create this small pdf magazine?
2. Is it OK to use the Artwork? Is there a problem to use the Artwork
with a small note that GreekLUG supports Greek Fedora community?

I will be waiting your reply to inform the team about it.

Best regards,
Efstathios Iosifidis

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Iosifidis