Questions about domain

Efstathios Iosifidis eiosifidis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 23:02:55 UTC 2010

Dear Sirs,

The reason I'm writing to you is because I didn't understand something
on the site.

First of all I would like to inform you that I'm co-founder of GreekLUG
(http://www.greeklug.gr). We also run a forum http://forum.greeklug.gr
(my user name there is diamond_gr).
Our team, wants to grow the Greek Fedora community. So after a
brainstorming, there was an idea to make a forum under a domain
http://fedora.greeklug.gr. This way we will be able to help users that
do not speak English, to find solutions to their problems.
Since I recently joined the ambassador program, I told the team that I
better ask my mentor if this is legal and my mentor pointed me to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Local_community_domains . I read it and
didn't understand if our idea is described there. So that is the reason
I write you.
My questions:

1. Is it legal to use http://fedora.greeklug.gr? If not then can you
propose us something else?
2. Is it legal to use the Artwork in the forum (as far as I understood
from what I read there is no problem to use the Artwork)?

Best regards,
Efstathios Iosifidis