fedora community working group

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 2 07:40:45 UTC 2010

Am 02.07.2010 07:17, schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
> I'm not sure about a code of conduct, but the above one is nice. It
> points out things you should try to do/be, not things you cannot do or
> be, which is a good approach.

as we consider the Fedora Ambassadors the Diplomats of the Fedora
Project we have already a Code of Conduct - FAmSCo is working on it
right now to improve it

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Conduct

what i also like much is our introduction to the Ambassdor Group

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_start

I know all this is special and can not taken for the whole Fedora
Project but wanted to share it to let you know that we have such things
in separate Groups inside Fedora as well.

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688