Community domain request

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 22:06:17 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 08:14:58PM +0200, Frederic Hornain wrote:
> > Dear *,
> >
> > As Luxembourg Fedora web site does not exist yet and as we have some
> people from Luxembourg requesting to have their information page.
> >I officially request the following domain name lu.fedoracommunity.org<http://be.fedoracommunity.org/>for Luxembourg the time someone from Luxembourg takes the lead for that
> part.
> > The IP associated to the FQDN is 188.40.138.124
> >Thanks for you time and your efforts.
> >
> >Frederic Hornain
> >Fedora Belgium

> Dear Paul,
>
> Could you give me the status of that request - see below -  ?

Hello Frederic,

Perhaps you missed my previous reply on the list.  In case you're not
subscribed, I'm sending this reply to your personal email as well.  I
had a question about your request, which I wrote here:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2010-June/008567.html

	"Hi Frederic -- I apologize for being obtuse, but I'm confused
	by the message above.  Are you looking to redirect lu.fc.o ->
	be.fc.o?  Or are you asking about reserving space in advance
	for a different site?"

Sorry about missing you with that email.