How to be a successful contributor

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 8 17:22:48 UTC 2010

Hi Mike!!!

this article is awesome!

I took the liberty to translate into spanish because I was needing something
like this :D thank you very much and I will try to make other mentors and
sponsors add new ideas and tips.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_be_a_Successful_Contributor/es

Again, thx!! (second time you help me :P )

2010/7/7 John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com>

> Mike McGrath said the following on 07/07/2010 11:52 AM Pacific Time:
> > With the help of some others I've put this document together:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_be_a_Successful_Contributor
> >
> > I intend on having it be required reading for new members of the
> > Infrastructure team as part of our GettingStarted page.  I thought I'd
> > mention it here in case others would like to make it part of their sign
> up
> > process.
> >
> > Questions / comments welcome.
> >
> >       -Mike
>
> Great job Mike!  One of the best things it does is set clear
> expectations.  I find that unmet expectations are often the reason for
> disappointment, frustration, and conflict.  What a great way to mitigate
> the chance of those things happening.
>
> John

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro