How to be a successful contributor

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sun Jul 11 17:22:50 UTC 2010

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_choose_a_mentor#Regional_Ambassador_Mentors

> Such listings for important teams will be very helpful for new people.
> On the other hand, mentors *will* be inundated by mentoring requests.
> So, a balanced approach, such as a task list as a first filter and
> then proceeding with mentoring may be suitable.

The Ambassador Mentor program, I think, has been very successful. However, it
seems we have no general mentor program for Fedora Project, to assist new
contributors seeking ways to contribute, in whatever capacity all across the
project.

-- Jeroen