Wiki page for country

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 12 18:48:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 22:00 -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> I built a very minimal top-level fedoracommunity.org and
> www.fedoracommunity.org web page now, linking to the existing
> sub-domains.  It's in the fedora-web module on fedorahosted, so anyone
> on that team can update it, and _please_, make it look prettier than
> that hackjob I've done.

So Sijis converted it to the 960.gs grid we've been looking at using for
the upcoming new www.fpo :

http://sijis.fedorapeople.org/mockup/fedoracommunity.org/

I did a mockup today too of how it might be improved:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/webdesign/fedoracommunity.org/fedoracommunity.org.2.png

One idea, maybe to add some place for folks looking for a
locale-specific set of pages about Fedora that's not hosted there.... is
there a specific central place that lists something like that?

What do you think?

~m