Wiki page for country

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:33:57 UTC 2010

On 07/14/2010 01:55 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>> I understand that is not the specific intent but if you are going to
>> allow such content, then it would be helpful to collect and organize
>> such content in a useful way.  Let's suppose that I apply for
>> in.fedoracommunity.org and use a wiki for such purposes,  I would not be
>> stopped by the current policies.
>>
> I think you might be able to do all but the FAS hook-in, no?

Yes but this in fact a clever end around Red Hat Legal where I am using
a country specific website to workaround official policies.  I do not
want to do that.  I am merely using that as a example to show that not
permitting a general wiki in fedoracommunity.org wouldn't be very
effective.  Instead I am asking for a generic wiki that lets me organize
content that won't be allowed in the official Fedora wiki.  I
understanding that is not the original intent but if Fedora is going to
permit such content in the locale specific sites and Red Hat Legal is
not going to control it, having a generic wiki would help organize
content that is currently scattered across so many community websites.

Rahul