Wiki page for country

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Jul 13 20:57:50 UTC 2010

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 01:31 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > On 07/14/2010 01:11 AM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> > >
> > > The intent of fedoracommunity.org was never to create a home for Fedora
> > > Contributors to store material that would not be acceptable for the
> > > Fedora Project and its hosted servers.
> > >

> > I understand that is not the specific intent but if you are going to
> > allow such content, then it would be helpful to collect and organize
> > such content in a useful way.  Let's suppose that I apply for
> > in.fedoracommunity.org and use a wiki for such purposes,  I would not be
> > stopped by the current policies.
>
> I think you might be able to do all but the FAS hook-in, no?

We wouldn't allow this directly though it's something we've been
discussing either via an OpenID[1] method or some other method analogous
to kerberos.  The problem being allowing a 3rd party to authenticate
against FAS without the users password actually ever touching that 3rd
party system.

	-Mike

[1] Our OpenID setup now works for some places but has always been a bit
flaky and is in need of love.