Swag for FUDCons

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 19:08:46 UTC 2010

Mo Duffy brought up a good point in the Board IRC meeting:

* * *
<mizmo> jsmith, is there real value in the number of t-shirts we
produce? could we be doing something to provide more value for the $?
* * *

Should we consider offering alternatives for FUDCon, or even general
events?  Some of the ideas proposed:

* Offer a choice for recipients to get something more {eco-friendly,
  sustainable}, e.g. plant a tree

* Offer the shirt in organic material if possible

* Sell shirts to finance other parts of the event