Inquiry about steps to take to get licence for 'fedora-ar.org' domain

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 19 14:07:46 UTC 2010

Hello again.

I know the guy who runs this domain, but I don't understand why you talk
about create a paralel website if we already have a team runing
fedora-ar.org

Probably I don't understand this thread, but I don't consider proper to have
separated websites for the same thing.

See ya.

2010/7/19 Chris Tyler <chris at tylers.info>

> On Sun, 2010-07-18 at 06:23 +0300, Ahmed M. Araby wrote:
> >
> > Just as in subject
> > What should I do to have licence for 'fedora-ar.org' domain ?
>
> Hi Ahmed,
>
> You've taken the right first step :-)  The FPL handles trademark
> licensing agreements, but Jared's traveling now, so it may be a few
> days. If you posted information about who will be managing the domain,
> what it will be used for, and a mock-up of the site, it would speed
> things along.
>
> As an alternative to fedora-ar.org, have you considered
> ar.fedoracommunity.org? The process is simpler, faster, and cheaper --
> see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Local_community_domains
>
> -Chris

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro