Danish community site

Matt Domsch matt at domsch.com
Wed Jul 21 20:33:09 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 01:31:45PM +0200, Kris Thomsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to request a dansk community site.
> But I don't know if it should be called "da.fedoracommunity.org" or
> "dk.fedoracommunity.org" (the first is language code, the second is
> the country code).

What is your anticipated site content and language?

To the larger audience - what are we doing wrong that we're seeing
several requests each week for a new regional/country/language site,
independent of the fedoraproject.org site?  I was amazed at the list
in Mo's mockup.  I don't feel that directing all our users to dozens
of different sites is the right approach...  Translations and legally
prohibited content aside, what else is driving this?

Thanks,
Matt