schedule tracking and increasing effectiveness

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Sat Jul 24 13:40:19 UTC 2010

It seemed reasonable to post this here since the topic was asked of the
board at a prior meeting.

At the April 1, 2010 Board IRC meeting [1] a question was asked about
tracking the reasons our schedules don't work out as planned.  Inspired
by the success of the Fedora 13 QA Retrospective [2], that ran
throughout Fedora 13, I've created a similar page for the Fedora 14
release at large.

My hope is that this will serve as a useful tool for everyone involved
in Fedora that is interested in making our release processes better.
Naturally, the more constructive feedback we get, the more useful this
tool can be.  There is also a section to remind ourselves of the things
we are doing well and want to repeat.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_Schedule_Retrospective

John

[1]